Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!
Guess I will do an informal Family Christmas Letter.
Lots went on for our family this year. I turned the big 30, we paid off student loans, and bought a house! Whew, what a year! We have much to be grateful for this year.
Derek has been working hard at his company. He adores his job and his long time love of bike riding. He has been riding his bike to work, mixed with taking public transportation, ever since moving in to our house. He has also become quite handy working on house projects, as we try to update our 1970's home.
I am loving being a stay-at-home mom of two busy little boys. In between taking the boys places, I attempt to find time to update the house and work on other money saving projects. I look forward to the coming year and finding time to create artworks, something that has been on the back burner as of late.
Van is a busy 5 year old. He is in Pre-K and is working on improving his social skills and expressing his feelings. He is incredibly smart, has a love of learning and is getting really good at reading. He loves being outdoors, biking, and being active.
Weston is a rambunctious 3 year old. He is in Preschool and is doing very well. He is a curious little boy who loves to explore anything, especially bugs. He is talkative and social.
I will include my mom who has been living with us. She is still recovering from an arm injury, but she is doing good enough to be back at work. She works very hard caring for elderly people. We are all grateful that she is here, especially the boys, who love having grandma around and get excited every time she comes home. She will be getting her own home in the coming year and we are very excited for her.
That is our family in a nut shell.
Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas season and a blessed New Year!
Love,
The Marleys
No comments:
Post a Comment