Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Merry Christmas

We figured we'd better get to work getting out our Christmas cards, so we took some pictures. I normally like to take pictures at Christmas time that aren't too holiday-ish, but this year I figured what the heck so we went red and green all the way. I dressed us in holiday theme for church and the boys were cooperating, so we gave it a go and I think they turned out pretty well. Thanks Grandma for being our photographer (at least for the family pictures)

 I got cute ones of the boys

Handsome boy




Derek and I don't have many pictures with the 2 of us: remedied that...



And of the whole gang


This is the pouty puss that comes from a boy who doesn't like getting this many pictures taken of him by himself  (little stinker, now I have ammo for future use :)

No comments:

Post a Comment