Sunday, January 13, 2013

Other Pictures From AZ

We ended up with a lot of pictures. I made sure that we also got some family pics. Yea. I will just post the rest of the pics from vacation. 

I took separate pics of the kids...

Abby

Katie

Eli

Kelley 

Zane 

Ava 

Zane

Katie

Abby


We went and played at a super cool park with trails and ponds...

Ava climbing

 ...and jumping


Weston getting help
  
Van making friends with the guy who brought a remote controlled airplane (its just above the guys head)

We walked/biked/scooted the paths

Then threw rocks in the water

We walked a rocky path up to a gazebo and took in the view

....with best buds
   
A cute one of Eli


We came back to this cool park for family pictures (of course the day we go back it's overcast and freezing. Haha, just like Oregon). 
One of the whole gang

 Grandparents with Grandkids

Make a funny face..

Just Grandparents

Us

Darren & Kristel & Kids

just their kids

Deena & Eli

Most of the kids in the tree...
Kelley
 

Katie

Zane

Eli

Weston

Weston

Van

Van

More random pictures at that cool park...




All my boys


We had a great time and I'm so glad we were able to visit. We miss all you guys and look forward to seeing you again soon. We hope you send out your kiddos this summer like planned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment