Friday, September 13, 2013

School Time

Weston is attending Wee Wisdom Preschool with the same teacher he had last year and a lot of the same kids. I think this really helped him not to be nervous. He attends 3 days a week: M/W/F from 9:00-11:30




Van is attending Pioneer Heritage Academy (a christian private school). There are 5 kids in his class; 4 boys and 1 girl (poor girl). He attends 3 days a week: T/W/TH from 8:00-12:00. They have church dress on Tuesday, then casual the other 2 days (hence his dress clothes). He is super excited for school. I'm a bit nervous and hope it will go well. Time will tell. :)



Also, I am teaching at Van's school (so I wont owe any tuition). I'm teaching 3rd grade Math. I was nervous, but it has been going great. I have 2 little kids and they are smart and adorable. The only issue is reeling the little girl in or she will gab and gab and gab. It's really cute though.

No comments:

Post a Comment