Friday, January 6, 2017

Ruby

Oh my, this girl is so much fun. She's spunky, silly, loud, opinionated, and can really hold her own with her brothers. 2 is such a fun age. She still says things wrong and it's the cutest, she's developing her personality, and learning all sorts of fun and not so fun things. She's lately been really interested in her baby doll and her new-to-her kitchen (from the Woodlands).

My baby fell asleep with her baby. She named her baby Quinn, which I love. She has been really interested in swaddling her baby and carrying her around, then handing her off to me so she can do something else. Hahaha.


She loves this kitchen, she instantly started cooking and quoting one of her favorite books, Little Mommy. "I'll make some cookies and ginger cake"


I had gone back through my phone pictures, Ruby and Sierra Willmore really are the cutest little friends...
 






A momentous day: her first french braid 



Ruby has hit the "mom, look at this!" phase. Big time.


 "Mom! Look at this!"

 "I gotcha my Van!"

No comments:

Post a Comment