Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Trip to CA: day 5 Wednesday

California Adventure. Perfect last theme park day to our wonderful trip. We spent the whole day with the Greene's and their family again.
Derek and I never really tried to like California Adventure because it just wasn't Disneyland. This time around we went and loved it. There are a lot of fun rides that they have added that made all the difference for us. Super fun. We took a lot of pictures this day...
 She had to have the purple fish.




 The swinging ferris wheel, so fun.



 Cars

 The boys won the "race"
 Ruby and I met Red


 Catepillar ride


 Posing outside the theater

 Frozen show

 Frozen

 Weston's sundae...he shared. ;)
 bumper cars

 dancing cars

 spinning ladybugs


 Mater ride




 my cute boys in cars land

family pic in cars land

Weston caught a ride on the way out. 

By this day of non stop walking, we were getting the hang of it. I think our bodies were adjusting to all of the exercise. Derek and I surprisingly felt fine by the end of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment