We went to Disneyland for 2 days. Thanks to Grandma Jones for paying for this trip, otherwise it would never have happened! Disneyland trips are SO expensive! The boys absolutely LOVED every minute of it and to see their expressions it was perfect.
The first day we had to walk through Downtown Disney to get to the park. This is outside the Lego Store.
I took some scenery pictures too...
They have lots of gluten free options for us. Actually I'm gluten, corn, and soy free and I was and they were VERY accomodating to food allergies. (the chef will come out, figure out what he can make you, go back and prepare it, then hand deliver it to you--nothing lost in translation between staff--absolutely perfect!)
The boys got their face painted on the first day. Both wanted a Dragon
The castle
I love the Clydesdales that pull the trolleys
The boys LOVED "It's a Small World"
Jungle Cruise
A pirate ship
I couldn't go on Splash Mountain since I'm pregnant so I took the pictures. The boys are in there too, just blocked by bigger people...
I love the expressions from Derek and Grandma (her hair is awesome too)
You can kind of make out the boys red shirts in this one...
Walt, Mickey, and the castle
We flew on Jet Blue (which we love) and while we were waiting at the airport I thought I should get some pictures to remind us of California. What is more California than palm trees.
Derek will like this one...
These mosaic tiles are on the airport floor. I liked it.....looks a bit dingy here but it was cool.
We had the best time on vacation. Although it was a bit hot for us cool weather people and we got grumpy, we still had the best time. I will never forget this trip. :)
I will never forget this trip either!! It was just the best ever. It was perfect!!!! I had to sign under papa's name
ReplyDelete